Sunday 3 January 2010

A1 Movie Reviews


I’m an independent writer. I’m a lone penslinger. I don’t get paid for this. I don’t answer to anyone’s headline or deadline. Whatever I write is from a pen mightier than a sword. I give to the world that has given me nought.

But I’m open to offers.

There are others like me; writers that bear neither allegiance nor favour to the Hollywood Machine. Some of these scribes can be found on A1 Movie Reviews.

Like it says on the tin – we review movies specifically for you the audience. Not to toady to the studios or production companies. Not to get noticed by the mainstream bought-and-paid-for squealer media. Whatever success happens to my career down the line will occur organically and not because I bigged up Avatar.

I didn’t by the way. I do like James Cameron though. Minus Titanic, The Abyss, True Lies.

I started writing DVD reviews for them in November. In 2010 it will continue to be a regular weekly event. So click on the movie reel to your right and experience my wordings on film of all genres - drama, documentaries and anything else - especially horror

You want to say “thank you”? Leave a comment.


Read my interview at OnlyGoodMovies



blog comments powered by Disqus